Grand Reef Casino Makes Banking Easy for AussiesPublished October 2, 2012
Play casino games in Australian $$$.
Grand Reef Casino does all it can to accommodate Australian players. This includes letting you fund your account and withdraw winnings in your own currency. To make this possible, the casino accepts a number of payment methods which can be used in Aussie dollars. These include credit cards, bank transfers and eWallets. Simply sign up for Grand Reef membership – it’s free and takes only a few minutes – then use any of the following deposit methods in AU$ to load up your account.Deposit Methods
- Credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Diners Club International.
- Pre-paid cards: Entropay and Eco – these services provides pre-paid, virtual Visa cards, which means casino deposits don’t show up on your credit card bill.
- eWallets: Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay – these act as an online buffer between your bank account and the casino. Generally you use a credit card or bank transfer to pay into an eWallet account, and then use the money in the eWallet to pay the casino. This means no casino deposits on your credit card bill or bank statement, and none of your bank information is given to the casino. A great option for Australian players seeking maximum privacy.
- Online vouchers: Ukash – this service allows you to pay cash at participating shops in exchange for a pre-paid voucher to use online.
- Auto EFT and Bank Transfer – both available to Grand Reef players seeking to transfer cash from Australian bank accounts.
It’s infinitely more comfortable to play casino games in your own currency, so why not visit Grand Reef Casino today? The new player welcome bonus is currently $750 – that’s Australian Dollars, of course.