5 Reasons Full Tilt Poker Leads the PackPublished July 27, 2010
Full marks to Full Tilt.
There are heaps of online poker rooms on the net but Full Tilt Poker is one of those brands that lead the pack. Here are five reasons why Aussies should try it out:
- The premier place to find all types of poker: ring games, Sit & Go or tournaments - including their exclusive Rush and Step tournaments. Buy-ins are at all levels - shallow stack, deep stack and double stack are some of the options available as well as no limit and pot limit games. Whatever your skill level or budget there really is something for everyone here. There are even daily freerolls with real money prizes.
- The Full Tilt Poker Academy is a great place for beginners to learn the rules, techniques and strategies of poker or for more experienced players to refine their game. Check out the exciting range of multi media to find poker tuition videos, podcasts, hand replays, quizzes and tests - suitable for all skill levels. Learn, chat and play with the pros - whatever your starting point Full Tilt Poker gives you the chance to take your game onto the next level.
- Full Tilt offered their players a wide range of buy-ins to the World Series of Poker, leading to 1305 online poker buffs eventually winning seats. But the Full Tilt support doesn't stop there, their $10 Million Main Event Mania offers a whopping $10,000,000 to any Full Tilt qualifier who goes on to win - that's on top of their first place prize money.
- Check out the exciting range of Full Tilt promos available, including:
- A red hot welcome of 100% match bonus up to $600
- $100 reward for referring a friend
- $1 Million Monthly Guarantee Tournament
- Progressive jackpots, weekly guarantees and more.
- Another nice touch at Full Tilt Poker are their Player Achievement Badges. These enable players to earn up to four different avatars and display these against their names when they play to show off their accomplishments.